www.truckerphoto.com   How to automatically receive Podcasts

  Cut and paste the following text into a feed aggregator, such as Doppler Radio or Ipodder:

  http://feeds.feedburner.com/TomsTruckerBlog

Tom's Trucker Travels & Audio Podcast
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
  October 26, 2004...
October 26, 2004 -- I got home at about 3:00 AM on Friday October 22nd for a few days off. I was scheduled to go back to work on the 27th, which is tomorrow. Unfortunately, last night I started quickly coming down with some sort of respiratory infection. Today, I'm not feeling too good. If I don't feel any better by tomorrow morning I'll simply stay home another day. I've got 5 more vacation days that I can use if I have to. I don't like to drive if I'm sick. Right now I'm not feeling anywhere close to 100% percent.

I've done it again -- I ended up getting another tattoo last night, this time a large padlock on the back of my neck with chains. The chains are constructed in such a way that they can be extended on down to fill in the space around my collar bone at a future date.

This picture was taken with my head leaning forward a bit so as to stretch out my neck and get rid of any wrinkles.



This picture was taken with me leaning my head back a bit, thus distorting the padlock image with wrinkles.



It's likely that this will be the extent of my neck ink. I'm pretty much out of room, and I don't want to move ink up onto my scalp -- well, at least at this point. Who knows, I might change my mind even though it doesn't seem to me that I will. At one time I didn't want any ink that I couldn't easily hide with a long-sleeved shirt. Boy did those sentiments change over time !!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Follow Trucking Tom's travels as he trucks around the U.S.A. Tom comments on everything from trucking and technology to politics, music and more.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Fork, Arkansas, United States

I'm an over-the-road truck driver, full of opinions and attitude. I call things the way I see them. See my photography and more at www.truckerphoto.com.

ARCHIVES
October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / April 2006 / July 2006 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 /


Powered by Blogger