www.truckerphoto.com   How to automatically receive Podcasts

  Cut and paste the following text into a feed aggregator, such as Doppler Radio or Ipodder:

  http://feeds.feedburner.com/TomsTruckerBlog

Tom's Trucker Travels & Audio Podcast
Monday, November 08, 2004
  November 8, 2004...
November 8, 2004 -- I got to Hazleton, Pennsylvania late last night, dropped my trailer and picked up an empty one. This afternoon I picked up a new load at Palmyra, Pennsylvania, this one delivering at noon on Wednesday in Kennesaw, Georgia, which is a northern suburb of Atlanta, Georgia. Right now I'm spending the night at a truck stop at Carlisle, Pennsylvania.

I spent a bit of time this evening putting together a video movie review of the movie Van Helsing, which I recently watched on DVD. Here's the link:

Tom's Video Review of Van Helsing

You will have to pardon the noisy audio. The interference noise is generated by my DC to AC power inverter I power the laptop with here in the truck. While I was recording the review, I turned off the power inverter and tried to operate the laptop on its battery. I didn't realize it, but the battery has seemed to have become weak -- the computer went into "hibernation" while I was trying to record the review. Therefore, the only way I could record it was with the computer running on AC power from the inverter. I'll have to try to re-do it later once I've figured the battery problem out.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Follow Trucking Tom's travels as he trucks around the U.S.A. Tom comments on everything from trucking and technology to politics, music and more.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Fork, Arkansas, United States

I'm an over-the-road truck driver, full of opinions and attitude. I call things the way I see them. See my photography and more at www.truckerphoto.com.

ARCHIVES
October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / April 2006 / July 2006 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 /


Powered by Blogger