www.truckerphoto.com   How to automatically receive Podcasts

  Cut and paste the following text into a feed aggregator, such as Doppler Radio or Ipodder:

  http://feeds.feedburner.com/TomsTruckerBlog

Tom's Trucker Travels & Audio Podcast
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
  December 14, 2004...
December 14, 2004 -- I spent the past couple of nights at my friend's house in Dallas, Texas. Around noon his wife took me back to my truck. I stopped and filled the truck up with fuel and then headed to Waxahachie, Texas. I got unloaded around 5:00 PM, so it took them about an hour. They made me wait until my appointment time to get unloaded, although they allowed me to sit on the property for a couple of hours since I got there at 2:00 PM, which was a couple of hours early.

My fleet manager didn't send me another new load, so I'm spending the night at a truck stop just north of Waxahachie, Texas at Red Oak, Texas. I could have probably gone back up to Dallas and gotten my friends to come and pick me up again, but I don't want to "wear out my welcome" as the old saying goes.

I reminded my fleet manager that I wanted to be home for time off around the 20th and then have Christmas off. She said she would do her best to get it to work out that way.

I also sent her a message telling her I missed her since she was off last week. She sent a message back saying "Thank you, I missed you all too." I knew she was lying.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Follow Trucking Tom's travels as he trucks around the U.S.A. Tom comments on everything from trucking and technology to politics, music and more.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Fork, Arkansas, United States

I'm an over-the-road truck driver, full of opinions and attitude. I call things the way I see them. See my photography and more at www.truckerphoto.com.

ARCHIVES
October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / April 2006 / July 2006 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 /


Powered by Blogger